Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 11: Something Old

I don't want to call Nick old.  I just needed a picture for day 11 so I can move on with my life.
What if I just call him an old soul? Or that our relationship is old? And no one is policing this challenge.  I'm just reassigning today to be Day 11: Your Significant Other.

My own criticisms- limb chop: I shouldn't have cut off his hands with the composition. I could improve this with a tighter crop. 
White balance is too cool.
Bright spots at top of frame can be distracting and lead eye away from subject.

focal length 55mm
f/5.6
1/125s
ISO 400
Automatic white balance

There is such a huge difference in picture quality between the kit lenses and my favorite, 50mm 1.8 prime lens, but I've been needing the flexibility the kit lenses give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive Criticism: